palastine
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

palastine

سنرجع يوما

الرئيسيةأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخول

charmed season 1 سيناريو الحلقة الأولى

اذهب الى الأسفل 
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
Admin
Admin
Admin

المساهمات : 99
تاريخ التسجيل : 09/10/2008
العمر : 35

charmed season 1 سيناريو الحلقة الأولى Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: charmed season 1 سيناريو الحلقة الأولى   charmed season 1 سيناريو الحلقة الأولى Icon_minitimeالسبت ديسمبر 13, 2008 10:25 am

Something Wicca This Way Comes

Written by: Constance M. Burge
Transcribed by: Shay Fitzpatrick

Season 1, Episode 01
Episode Number: 01

[Scene: Serena Fredrick's apartment. She puts down a bowl of food for her cat. (Later known as Kit.)]
Serena Fredrick: Come on, baby. Good girl. (She walks over to her altar and lights the candles with just a touch of her finger. You see someone standing outside her window. She starts saying a spell.) Ancient one of the earth so deep, master of moon and sun. I shield you in my wiccan way, here in my circle round, asking you to protect this space, and offer your sun force down. (Someone walks up behind her. She turns around.) What are you doing here? (The man pulled out a knife and plunged it in her stomach.)
[Scene: Halliwell manor. Piper walks through the front door.]
Piper: Prue?
Prue: In here, working on the chandelier.
Piper: Sorry I'm late.
Prue: What else is new? Piper, I would of been here to meet the electrician myself but you know I can't leave the museum until six. I didn't even have time to change.
Piper: I just didn't realise how long I was in China town. Did Jeremy call?
Prue: No, but he had some roses and a package delivered. What were you doing in China town? I thought that you had an interview in North Beach.
Piper: I did but I went to Young Lee market after my interview to get the ingredients for my audition recipe tomorrow.
Prue: So, that wolfgang-puck knock-off didn't hire you then?
Piper: No, but this just may get me the job.
Prue: Jeremy sent you port?
Piper: The ultimate ingredient for my recipe. Oh my God, I don't believe it. Tell me that's not our old spirit board?
Prue: Yeah, I found it in the basement when I was looking for the circuit tester.
Piper: (Reading the inscription on the back) "To my three beautiful girls. May this give you the light to find the shadows. The power of three will set you free. Love, Mom." We never did figure out what this inscription meant.
Prue: Well, maybe we should send it to Phoebe. That girl is so in the dark, maybe a little light will help.
Piper: You're always so hard on her.
Prue: Piper, the girl has no vision, no sense of the future.
Piper: I really think Phoebe's coming around.
Prue: Well, as long as she doesn't come around here I guess that's good news
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
http://palestine.highforum.net

charmed season 1 سيناريو الحلقة الأولى
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1
 مواضيع مماثلة
-
» صور لحظة وداع ( جديد وحصري ) المجموعة الأولى )
» كونان الحلقة الاخيرة

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
palastine :: المنتدى العام :: القسم العام-
انتقل الى: